30 / 9 / 2010 8.56am
NHS Employers is part of the NHS Confederation. The NHS Confederation is a charitable company whose charitable aims are 'the relief of sickness and the preservation and protection of public health'.
The charity is governed by a board of trustees. We have recently strengthened the board of trustees to make it more diverse and representative of the membership.
List of Trustees
We have a senior management team responsible for the running of the whole organisation. The team is led by chief executive Rob Webster.
Details of the directors
NHS Employers has a leadership team responsible for agreeing the strategic direction of the Employers’ organisation. The members of the leadership team are:
- Danny Mortimer, Chief Executive
- Paul Wallace, Director of Employment Relations and Reward
- Sue Covill, Director of Employment Services
- Rebecca Smith, Assistant Director, National Engagement Service
- Andrew Fisher, Assistant Director, Integrated Communications
Find out more about the NHS Confederation.