10 / 8 / 2015 Midnight
Our policy board, with members drawn from a diverse range of networks, organisations and professions, plays an important role in advising NHS Employers on issues relating to the NHS workforce.
The board meets five times a year and its key functions are to:
- set the policy direction for NHS Employers
- approve NHS Employers negotiating positions
- approve NHS Employers approach to Pay Review Bodies and other formal responses
- consider workforce and employment implications of existing and emerging national bodies.
Policy board members represent a particular, network, work area or profession. The role of members is to:
- act as high-level ambassadors for NHS Employers locally and nationally
- attend and participate in policy board meetings
- feed in the views of their organisation, colleagues and networks
- represent NHS Employers in local and national media or events where appropriate
- support high-level discussions as appropriate with key stakeholders.
The dates for upcoming policy board meetings are:
- 24 September 2015
- 26 November 2015
- 23 February 2016
- 29 April 2016
- 21 June 2016
- 23 September 2016
- 6 December 2016