09 / 6 / 2016 9.31am
Watch the flu fighter CQUIN webinar recording and read the webinar's FAQ, which aims to help flu leads and finance directors learn more about CQUIN and the impact it would have on this year's flu campaign for staff. You can also hear how two trusts have increased their uptake, and how important it is to have support from the board and finance director.
If you don't have time to listen to the whole webinar, you can use our guide to tune into the bits that interest you most:
- Jonny Cotton, strategy advisor at NHS England - tune in at 01:02
Johnny explains the new CQUIN, its requirements and why achieving a high uptake is important.
- Tracy Lees, occupational health and wellbeing nurse manager, Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospitals NHS Trust and winner of the flu fighter best team award 2016 - tune in at 14.05
Tracey talks about how the support from their chief executive has helped to make their campaign successful. The chief executive even recorded a video on the importance of the flu vaccine.
- Tom Stevenson, head of communications, Central London Community Healthcare NHS Trust and winner of the most improved flu fighter award winner 2016 - tune in at 24.40
Tom talks about how they have dramatically increased their uptake for the flu vaccine and how they have overcome the challenges of being spread across a vast geographical location.
- Helen Bogan, flu fighter programme lead, NHS Employers - tune in at 37.20
Helen shares details of the available flu fighter resources and the upcoming flu fighter conference
- Q&A session - tune in at 40:30
Listen to the questions that our expert panel were asked and their responses.
Need more information?
If you would like more information on the CQUIN please refer to our two guides, which have been written for flu leads and finance directors. The guides explain the CQUIN, how it impacts the staff facing flu campaign and ideas to help increase uptake.
Watch the CQUIN webinar