30 / 11 / 2017 11.46am
The 2017/18 flu season flu letter is now available to use for promoting and boosting the uptake of the flu vaccination among your staff.
This letter has been endorsed by senior leaders in the Department of Health, NHS England, NHS Improvement, NHE England and Public Health England with the aim of encouraging staff to receive the vaccination, and was released by NHS England.
The letter can be used in conjunction with our clinical evidence document which emphasises the safety of the vaccination and also provides answers to commonly asked questions.
This year’s letter has been endorsed by:
- Professor Sir Bruce Keogh the National Medical Director of NHS England
- Professor Dame Sally Davies Chief Medical Officer
- Professor Jane Cummings Chief Nursing Officer for England
- Susanne Rastrick Chief allied Health Professions Officer NHS England
- Professor Paul Cosford Medical Director for Public Health England
- Dr Kathy McLean Executive Medical Director for NHS Improvement
- Ruth May Executive Director of Nursing for NHS Improvement
- Professor Viv Bennett Chief Nurse for Public Health England