Networking events are a prominent feature of the Health & Care Women Leaders Network - we profile key speakers that are engaging, motivating and inspirational.
We have held eight network events so far, covering everything from professional development, mindfulness, resilience, key reports and policy and of course, inspirational leadership journeys.
Our previous guests have included Dame Stella Rimington, the former head of MI5 and Helen Sharman, the first British astronaut.
Our annual Health & Care Women Leaders Network Conference took place on 1 November 2017 at etc. venues, St. Paul’s, London.
Guests included Laura Kuenssberg, the BBC's first female Political Editor, Kate Dale, Strategic Lead - Campaigns, Sport England and lead on This Girl Can, Samantha Jones, Former HSJ Chief Executive of the Year and director of the New Care Models Programme, NHS England and Jenni Middleton, editor, Nursing Times. Take a look at our Twitter moment from the event.
We like to include an interactive workshop segment to our events which allows the members to have a participatory role and learn techniques that they can take back to the workplace.
We aim to be inclusive by taking our events to different regions across the country - as we know our members represent a good geographical spread.
Join the network to receive details of our next events as soon as they are released.
- 21 March – Women into Leadership Health conference, London. Run by Dods and MiP. We are holding a break out session.
- 28 March - Tweet chat on imposter syndrome from 8-9pm.
- TBC May - Webinar on flexible working.
- 12 June – Health & Care Women Leaders Networking event, Manchester. More details to follow soon.
- October/ November – Health & Care Women Leaders Network annual conference. More details to follow soon.