- Can be printed in black and white or colour
- Can be printed as an A3 or A4 document
- Use it as a poster to put on staff notice boards around your organisation
- Embed it into your local whistleblowing or raising concerns policy
- Use it electronically on your internal staff intranet, or as a screensaver
- Add your organisations logo and edit contact details to tailor to your needs
To embed your organisations logo you will need to use Acrobat Reader XI, add a signature from an image and then size to suit.
Under external links on the right of the page you will find a link to the list of prescribed persons and bodies published by the Department for Business, Innovation & Skills. This is a useful document to direct staff to if they feel they cannot raise their concern internally.
Click the Download file or Open file links on the left to see the flowchart.
If you would like to share what your organisation is doing to support staff to raise concerns and create an open and transparent culture please email email@example.com.