30 / 10 / 2015
Download this month’s edition for all the latest news about OD in the NHS.
- Read the latest article from MeeYan Cheung-Judge and a blog from Kathryn Winterburn who asks, ‘what difference do we want to make?’
- Find out about our simple 3P model that captures the areas where you’d like to do further work on OD capability.
- Carolyn Norgate, part of the OD Team at Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust is our very special superstar of the month.
- Learn about the Ready Now programme, aimed at BME leaders, in the NHS Leadership Academy update.
- Join our OD capability meeting in London with special guest, Matt Minahan, chair of the OD Network.
- Save the date for our autumn Do OD national event.
All this and more packed into our latest edition.
If you have any questions about OD or the Do OD newsletter, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org