07 / 10 / 2015
Download this month’s edition of the iDoOD bulletin for all the latest news about OD in the NHS.
- Richard French–Lowe poses the question, 'does it matter if we call ourselves OD or learning and development?'
- Share your views on the 3P model developed as part of our OD capability project.
- Kash Haroon, OD manager at Central Manchester University Hospitals Trust is our superstar of the month.
- The Leadership Academy shares their updates on their leadership programmes.
- Find out what events are coming up in the OD world.
- Listen to the latest episode of DooDcast.
- Find out how you can get involved with our virtual mentoring programme, become a mentee or train as a mentor.
All this and more packed into our latest edition.
If you have any questions about OD or the Do OD newsletter, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org