27 / 11 / 2015
Download this month’s edition for all the latest news about OD in the NHS.
- Read John Hovell’s blog on a new culture of OD and knowledge management. John discusses the similarities between knowledge management and OD and their opportunity to partner for success.
- Find out how you can get involved in the pilot of Think Club, our new virtual book club.
- We celebrate one year of the Culture Change Tool and App and ask you how we can develop it for further.
- Jamie Parker, from NHS Blood and Transplant, is our superstar of the month and tells us what inspires him and his top reads for OD practitioners.
- The NHS Leadership Academy announce their Elizabeth Garrett Anderson graduation results.
- Don’t miss out on your chance to attend our OD evaluation event
All this and more packed into our latest edition.
If you have any questions about OD or the Do OD newsletter, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org