30 / 11 / 2015
This report summarises the findings of our survey into young people's experience of the NHS recruitment process.
Produced as part of our ThinkFuture programme, it can be used to inform your own recruitment and selection processes.
The survey provides useful data from more than 1,200 young people, and includes their views on:
- how easy is it to find jobs in the NHS
- the recruitment and selection process
- the employment check process
- the level of support received from managers
- their overall experience of working in the NHS.