02 / 11 / 2015
This briefing takes a detailed look at what type of staff recognition award schemes there are and includes a couple of case studies from trusts running successful award schemes.
Recognising staff for their contribution to the organisation can have a positive effect on how valued and engaged they feel.
There are many different awards for recognising people and teams such as:
- an award for an individual making a difference
- an award for excellence in service improvement
- an award for staff who go beyond expectations
- equality and diversity award
- customer service award for teams or individuals.
Find out what some trusts are already doing and what the criteria is behind the awards, as well as details on some of the more unusual approaches taken such as ‘Moorfield’s Got Talent’.