06 / 04 / 2016
Do OD is three! Do OD leads Paul Taylor and Karen Dumain share their highlights are from the last three years. In this ten minute podcast, hear:
- if they team have successfully met their aim to bring OD practitioners together
- what’s next for Do OD and why it’s important to be constantly learning
- how the NHS Leadership Academy have helped to drive and build the regional networks
- the teams best bits from their sell out events and which speakers inspired them and challenged their thinking
- how the OD community have shaped our work so that we look at theory and also what it looks like in practice in the NHS.
Having trouble playing our audio file? The audio player we use may not work on older browsers, we recommend updating your browser to the latest version or trying another browser. Alternatively you can access our audio files on mobile and tablet devices.Do OD is a leading workforce programme delivered by NHS Employers in partnership with the NHS Leadership Academy.