23 / 03 / 2017
Catch up on our latest health and wellbeing leads network webinar. On 22 March we held a two hour webinar, focusing on stress in the workplace.
In this webinar, Paula Brockwell from Robertson Cooper joined us to talk about stress and good practice from across the NHS. With the current increasing workplaces pressures, how can employers support and help to create the right environment for their employees to thrive?
Dr Anne De Bono, chair of the NHS Health at Work Network, spoke about tackling stress from an occupational health perspective, and we also looked at the national staff survey health and wellbeing scores.
Webinar section breakdown
If you would like to listen to a specific section of the webinar, please skip to the times below:
- Update from Naomi Bennigsen
- Paula Brockwell - 15 minutes
- Questions for Naomi and Paula - 46 minutes
- Dr Anne De Bono - 1 hour 30 seconds
- Naomi, Staff Survey results - 1 hour 34 minutes, 27 seconds
- Questions for Naomi and Docor Anne De Bono - 1 hour, 43 minutes