24 / 2 / 2014 Midnight - 24 / 2 / 2014 Midnight
Monday 24 February, 3 - 4pm
The Streamlining Programme is a collaboration between London's workforce directors and HR directors, through HR for London, NHS Employers and Skills for Health.
Its aim is to reduce the time and expenditure involved in three key areas:
- Streamlining the changeover of junior doctors.
- Streamlining statutory and mandatory (StatMan) training.
- Streamlining pre-employment processes (references, health clearance, right to work, health clearance etc).
About the event
Aimed at HR directors and learning and developments leads, the webinar will discuss the programme and provide an overview of its ultimate objectives, which are:
- to deliver a minimum of 90 per cent compliance in StatMan training, with high-quality training followed by assessment of competence directly linked to local risks
- to ensure stringent employment checks, accurate monitoring of vacancies and proactive recruitment so that trusts are near fully resourced and agency spend is minimised
- to ensure training, employment checks, immunisations etc. are done once, done well and passed on when the staff member moves.
Programme directors Daniel Elkins and Deborah O'Dea will answer any questions you may have, and offer advice on the opportunities for trusts across the country to roll out the programme.
Book your place
To participate, you just need a computer with internet access and a phone line to dial in. Once you have booked your place, dial in details will be sent to you in advance of the webinar.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.