11 / 3 / 2014 Midnight - 11 / 3 / 2014 Midnight
Book your place today
This event will be an ideal opportunity for you to network with colleagues and take some time out of your busy diaries to reflect, discuss and consider ideas both within and outside of the NHS to develop HR best practice and to plan for next year's network priorities.
You will hear about projects that others are working on within the region and wider, including:
- the streamlining staff movement programme, established by NHS London and the London HR directors to improve the quality and reduce the cost of processes when staff move from one employer to another
- the East of England's HR project 'Values in people' which is all about embedding values in all processes in the employee life cycle.
- the West Midlands HR project about the progress of streamlining staff movement project within their area
- the East Midland project on seven-day services, which looks at the risks and barriers.
In addition, we also have:
- Sue Covill, Director of Employment Services, NHS Employers to talk about our work and the support, guidance and information we produce that can help you in your role.
- Paul Taylor, Head of Organisational Development (OD), NHS Employers to lead an interactive session on the power of networking and improving your performance at work, giving you the opportunity to reflect on your own presence and explore ways of improving your personal impact. You’ll take away a simple plan to help you make the changes that really matter.
Download the full event programme (subject to minor changes)
Places are on a first come, first served basis, so please book early to avoid disappointment.