01 / 7 / 2014 11.33am - 01 / 7 / 2014 Midnight
This free event hosted by NHS Employers aims to bring colleagues in the Midlands and East region together to share ideas and information to help shape the future of partnership working across the region.
- To hear from Dean Royles and June Chandler, National Officer, UNISION, talk about how staff side and management can stay in dialogue, with different points of view on topics such as, pay, seven day services and whistleblowing.
- To explore what behaviours are needed to support partnership working in difficult times.
- To hear from Tracey Lambert, UNISON and staff side chair of East of England SPF talk about her role on national SPF work groups and supporting links between regional SPFs and the national SPF.
- To find out what ACAS can offer from their Area Director, Kate Nowicki. Kate will also share stories about how ACAS’s interventions (NHS and non NHS) have helped when partnership working has broken down.
- To listen to the three SPF chairs discuss the highlights and lowlights from the last 12 months.
The event will be an ideal opportunity for you to network with colleagues, locally and regionally and nationally. We hope that the event will give you the chance to take time out to of your busy day to reflect, discuss and consider what real partnership working looks like and how this can be embedded across the Midlands and East region.
Book your place
Please email Stephanie.email@example.com to book your place. Places are on a first come, first served basis, so please book early to avoid disappointment.