17 / 10 / 2014 10.30am
Join us at a free workshop to help develop a new resource for health and social care employers on effective performance management.
Together with the National Skills Academy for Social Care (now merged with Skills for Care) we are running a free workshop to consult with
health and social care stakeholders as part of a series of wider engagement activities
planned for this exciting new project.
It is important to us that we develop a resource that meets the needs of the health and social care sector and is supportive of the work that organisations are undertaking locally, so we welcome a wide range of stakeholders. If you are:
please join us for this interactive workshop, where we will:
- an HR manager responsible for developing and embedding your local HR policies with departmental managers
- a manager with a remit which included managing a range of people management issues
- a staff side representative
- inform you about our collaborative approach
- share results of our research so far into the sources of existing
information and guidance
- test ideas and collect your thoughts and feed back on priority areas and
considerations for the new resource.
We hope that by attending the workshop you will also benefit from shaping a
new resource which will be used nationally by health and social care
Bookings for this workshop are being managed by the National Skills Academy / Skills for Care, so to book your free place please register now on the event website.