10 / 12 / 2014 11am - 10 / 12 / 2014 3pm
Time: 11am - 3pm
Audience: Chairs, chief executives, HR directors and their deputies, clinical/nurse managers and other managers of reservists within all trusts, general and dental practices, Clinical Commissioning Groups and HEE nationally.
View a draft agenda
NHS Employers is hosting a series of events across England, targeted at enhancing relationships between the NHS and MoD and promoting the benefits of reservists within NHS organisations.
In attending, you will:
- gain a greater knowledge of what the MoD aims to achieve
- have a greater appreciation of the benefits that reservists can bring to an organisation
- speak with representatives with strong relationships with regional military units
- discuss how we can work together to promote UK-wide best practice
- learn of the support available for your organisation and your reservists.
How to book:
Book your place by emailing the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location and date of the event you wish to attend
- Name (how you would like it to appear on your delegate badge)
- Job title
- Organisation name
- Telephone number
- Andy dietary requirements