04 / 3 / 2015 9.30am - 04 / 3 / 2015 2pm
Please download the speaker presentation slides from the day.
This event was aimed at NHS staff - specifically HR managers, recruitment specialists, line managers, and clinicians involved in recruitment.
Please view the programme schedule
Our programme featured a number of guest speakers, including representatives from:
- the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- Allocate Software
- Barts Health NHS Trust
- Brighton and Sussex University Hospital NHS Trust
- Health Education England
Focus of the event:
- good recruitment and retention practice
- using flexibility and reward in your workforce
- methods of recruitment, including recruiting from overseas
- registration requirements for overseas nurses
- overcoming workforce supply challenges
- practical examples and national updates.
NHS Employers will be holding further events in 2015/16 on the theme of workforce supply. Please watch our website for news on this, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our mailing list.