27 / 6 / 2015 10am - 27 / 6 / 2015 5pm
Meet at - Baker Street, London
To support the NHS, Pride in London and the LGBT agenda.
We want you to join us and celebrate with staff, their partners, friends, children, patients and the local community of London everything LGBT.
What’s happening at Pride?
- Pride’s Got Talent is an annual talent competition. Artists from London’s LGBT community can win the opportunity to sing alongside the headline acts in Trafalgar Square.
- The Pride Arts Festival runs from Sunday 21 to Sunday 28 June and showcases London’s varied LGBT+ cultural scene.
- The Pride in London Parade runs from Baker Street to Whitehall, via Oxford Street, Piccadilly Circus and Trafalgar Square Saturday 27 June. The Parade theme is Pride Heroes.
- Trafalgar Square hosts the Main Stage, live entertainment and community stalls from 12.00-20.00 on Saturday 27 June.
- In Soho, a Cabaret Stage, Women’s Stage, and Family Area, on Saturday 27 June
- Pride in the Park takes place on Sunday 28 June in Vauxhall. Live entertainment, community stalls and sports events
Pride in London is the city’s biggest one-day free event, and one of the biggest LGBT celebrations in the world. Last year more than 750,000 people attended and 30,000 people joined the Parade. This will be an energetic, vibrant and exciting day for all involved and we are inviting you to join us for our proud in the NHS celebrations. To find out more visit the Pride 2015 website.
We would love you to join us on the day to represent NHS Employers, health and social care staff and patients in London. If you want to join in the celebrations and be part of raising awareness of the NHS and LGBT issues at London Pride 2015 then please email EqualityandDiversity@nhsemployers.org with the following information: