20 / 7 / 2015 10.30am - 20 / 7 / 2015 4pm
Booking is now open for the first in a series of events which will provide the HR community with a forum to hear, learn, share and discuss practical ways to manage the workforce supply challenge. Places are filling up fast, so book early to avoid disappointment.
You will have the opportunity to:
- hear a national perspective
- learn from good practice in action
- share and broaden your knowledge
- discuss ideas with colleagues.
The workforce is the NHS’ greatest asset and biggest investment. Our series of six events will give you the space to think about how to attract, recruit, deploy and retain your staff to manage the supply challenge.
We know that managing temporary staffing is currently a big challenge connected to workforce supply. This first event shines a spotlight on how NHS trusts can deliver high quality care and reduce spend on agency workers. We need flexibility, so staff banks and agencies will always have a role but how can NHS trusts manage systems and relationships more effectively?
Guest speakers and workshop sessions will focus on:
- using flexible working and the NHS reward package to attract permanent staff
- use of technology, such as rostering systems
- effective operation of staff banks
- working collaboratively
- using procurement frameworks.
*Please note - the event is proving very popular. If it becomes oversubscribed, we may need to ask you to nominate one attendee per trust to enable as many providers to be represented as possible.
Book your free place by emailing the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- event title and date
- full name
- job title
- organisation name
- email address
- telephone number
Also coming soon…
- Workforce supply: the shape of your workforce
- Workforce supply: attracting the best and strengthening your brand
- Workforce supply: what does good recruitment practice look like?
- Workforce supply: engage, improve and retain your workforce