07 / 9 / 2015 10.30am - 07 / 9 / 2015 4pm
Booking is now open for the second in our series of events which will provide the HR community with a forum to hear, learn, share and discuss practical ways to manage the workforce supply challenge. This event has been designed to help you analyse the shape of your workforce and consider how to deploy your workforce to best effect.
You will have the opportunity to:
- hear a national perspective
- learn from good practice in action
- share and broaden your knowledge
- discuss ideas with colleagues.
The workforce is the NHS’ greatest asset and biggest investment. Our series of events will give you the space to think about how to attract, recruit, deploy and retain your staff to manage the supply challenge.
Having a better understanding of the shape and make up of your existing workforce is essential if you are to know how to make the most of the skills that exist in your staffing establishment. Role redesign and the need for individuals to work across organisational boundaries are also becoming more commonplace in an attempt to join up services and make the best use of available resource.
Presentations and workshop sessions will focus on:
- use of technology, to better understand who is working in your organisation
- role redesign and getting the skill mix right
- understanding the education and training needs of your workforce
- what skills will be required of the future workforce.
Guest speakers will include:
- The Centre for Workforce Intelligence (CfWI)
- Nottingham CityCare Partnership
- Electronic Staff Record (ESR)
- Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust
*Please note - if the event becomes oversubscribed, we may need to ask you to nominate one attendee per trust to enable as many providers to be represented as possible.
Book your free place by emailing the following details to email@example.com
- event title and date
- full name
- job title
- organisation name
- email address
- telephone number
Also coming soon…
- Workforce supply: attracting the best and strengthening your brand
- Workforce supply: what does good recruitment practice look like?
- Workforce supply: engage, improve and retain your workforce