18 / 11 / 2015 2pm - 18 / 11 / 2015 3pm
This webinar is now closed.
A recording of the webinar is available to watch here.
This one hour webinar, recorded on 18 November and aimed at Boards, HRDs, medical directors, directors of medical education and medical staffing leads, discussed the junior doctors' contract offer of 4 November and the management of subsequent industrial action.
Chaired by Paul Wallace, director of employment relations and reward at NHS Employers, this webinar will provide you with the opportunity to gain a better understanding of why the contract changes have been made and what this means for junior doctors.
- Explanation of the contract offer
- Underpinning principles for the changes to the contract
- What some of the main changes to the pay system are
- Cash pay protection element
- What do the changes mean for junior doctors
You will leave this webinar with a better understanding of the facts and myths surrounding the contract offer and the benefits this will bring to junior doctors.