26 / 11 / 2015 10.30am - 26 / 11 / 2015 4pm
The first of two events on the theme of retaining your staff, this session will focus on the influence that staff experience has on retention and turnover rates within the NHS.
During the day you will have an opportunity to hear about different approaches to staff engagement that have had a positive impact on retaining staff, and explore the benefits gained from having effective health and wellbeing strategies. You will also:
- hear about and learn from good practice in action
- share and broaden your knowledge
- discuss ideas with colleagues
- explore the merits and challenges of what might work in your own organisation.
With guest speakers from:
- Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS Employers
Part two will take place in February 2016 and more details will be available nearer the date.
To book a place on this event the please send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- event title and date
- full name
- job title and organisation
- email address
- telephone number.
To make the event as inclusive as possible if it becomes fully booked we may request that organisations restrict their attendance to one or two representatives.
Future workforce supply events
- Retaining staff through the generations – February 2016, venue TBC
- What does good recruitment practice look like? - March 2016, venue TBC.