11 / 12 / 2015 10am - 11 / 12 / 2015 4pm
Developed for NHS organisational development (OD) practitioners this event aims to offer delegates space to think about evaluation in OD.
How we measure impact is a vital part of OD and there is a wealth of evidence about the value of our work that we don’t always have the time to engage with.
This Do OD conference will help you to:
- connect your work to relevant models and methods of evaluation
- share experiences of evaluation techniques
- learn and grow in your OD practice
- build confidence and capability in your work.
This will be a creative and inspiring day that aims to inject energy into OD evaluation using interesting interventions.
A full agenda will follow shortly.
Please note - if the event becomes oversubscribed, we may need to ask you to nominate one attendee per trust to enable as many providers to be represented as possible.
How to register
Book your free place by emailing the following details to email@example.com
- Event title and date: Evaluating OD, 11 December
- Name (how you would like it to appear on your delegate badge)
- Job title
- Organisation name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Any dietary/access requirements
Do OD is brought to you by NHS Employers, delivered in partnership with the NHS Leadership Academy