11 / 3 / 2016 10.30am - 11 / 3 / 2016 3.30pm
Join our workshops for support and guidance in responding effectively to the results of the NHS Staff Survey
With challenging results expected in this years’ survey our workshops will bring employers together to:
- provide an update on national trends
- analyse your local data and benchmarking against other organisations
- take a look at the newly developed Staff Survey Analysis tool
- develop action plans on key issues.
The workshops will also be a chance to network, share ideas and experiences and feed into NHS Employer national work programmes.
The free workshops are aimed at HR directors, deputy directors and staff survey leads.
The same workshop will be running in Leeds on 6 April, book your space on the Leeds event page.
A full agenda will be made available shortly. In the meantime if you have any queries on the content please contact Steven Weeks.
To book your free place by emailing the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- event title and date
- full name and job title
- organisation name
- email address
- telephone number
- any dietary and access requirements.