30 / 3 / 2016 10.30am - 30 / 3 / 2016 4pm
Booking is now open for the final event of our series of workforce supply events. This event will focus on what good recruitment practice looks like and will give you the opportunity to listen, share and learn with others in the HR community. Guest speakers will share their experiences about their recruitment successes, challenges and lessons learned.
Topics covered by guest speakers will include:
- recruitment campaigns, Derby Teaching Hospitals
- values based recruitment, 5 Boroughs Partnership
- on boarding and induction, Leeds Teaching Hospitals.
There will also be afternoon breakout sessions sharing good practice around targeting local talent pools, including speakers from:
- Hampshire Hospitals
- Livewell Southwest
- Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Partnership.
NHS Jobs will also be in attendance and will be available for discussions during break times.
International recruitment breakfast briefing 09:00am - 10:15am
There is an optional breakfast briefing with UK Visas and Immigration to outline any changes arising from the Migration Advisory Committee (MAC) review of how Tier 2 operates. In this briefing we will discuss what the changes will mean in practice for employers recruiting from overseas. You will find an option to book onto the breakfast briefing in the booking link below.
This event is currently fully booked.
You can add your name to the waiting list by emailing the following details to email@example.com
- event title and date
- full name
- job title
- organisation name
- email address
- telephone number
- dietary or access requirements
- which sessions you want to attend: the breakfast briefing (09:00am - 10:15am), the workforce supply event (10:30am - 4.00pm) or both sessions.