All members of the north SPF, to be joined by all north of England directors of workforce, directors of finance, colleagues from north of England arms length bodies (ALBs) and local government.
The programme will bring together speakers from across the health and social care sector to discuss the financial future of the NHS, featuring:
- the perspective and overview of finances from senior officials at the Department of Health, NHS Confederation and the National Social Partnership Forum
- presentation and discussion of financial planning for delivering savings – arms-length bodies speaker
- implications for workforce, culture and regulation – panel discussion involving Unison, NHS Improvement and Health Education England colleagues
- networking lunch for all delegates and speakers.
Please click here to download the full event programme.
Guest speakers and panel members
- Rob Webster - Chief Executive, NHS Confederation
- Rosie Johnson and Charlie Carruth - Employer/Staff Side Chairs of the North of England SPF
- Paul Briddock - Director of Policy, HFMA
- John Curnow - Economics Project Director, NHS Improvement
- Sue Holden - Director of Workforce and OD, York Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- John Howarth - Deputy Director of Financial Planning, Department of Health
- Sally Burlington - Head of Policy, LGA
- Sara Gorton - Deputy Head of Health, Unison
- Calum Pallister - Head of Finance, HEENW
To book a place on this event, please send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Title and Date
- Full Name
- Job Title
- E-mail Address
- Telephone Number
We will be using the hashtag #NSPFsummit to continue discussions on Twitter before, during and after this event.