08 / 6 / 2016 1pm - 08 / 6 / 2016 2pm
This webinar is for flu leads and finance directors in trusts across England and aims to:
- inform you about the new CQUIN and what this may mean for this year’s flu campaign
- provide ideas and good practice examples to help flu leads increase vaccination uptake
- suggest ways in which flu leads and finance directors can work together to increase uptake
- increase awareness of the support flu fighter can offer through resources, information and guidance
- provide you with an opportunity to ask the experts questions.
We will have a presentation from Jonny Cotton, strategy adviser at NHS England, on the requirements of the CQUIN and why achieving a high uptake of the flu vaccine is important. This will be followed by a presentation from two trusts, who will share the strategies they used to achieve a consistently high vaccination uptake.
There will also be a question and answer session for our panel at the end of the webinar. If you are not able to attend, you can send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to book
Joining the webinar is easy, simply register here . You will need a computer with internet access, which will enable you to view the presenter's slides and submit online questions. You will also need a telephone line so that you can hear the presenters. We are keen to hear your thoughts or questions, which you will be able to put to our panel using the chat box.