15 / 7 / 2016 9am - 15 / 7 / 2016 4.30pm
Join us at our fourth annual Do OD conference in London on 15 July. This year’s theme, raising our ambition and deepening our practice, sets the scene for what will be Do OD’s best event yet.
Hosted by Paul Taylor, NHS Employers, and Karen Dumain, NHS Leadership Academy, this organisational development (OD) conference will help you:
- make sense of how it feels to work in complex contexts
- reflect on our roles that enable people to transform systems
- consider your own practice and how to build your individual and collective capability.
Agenda and speakers
We are delighted to announce that Dr Mee-Yan Cheung Judge will be joining us as our special guest speaker. Mee-Yan is a good friend to the Do OD community and brings with her a huge amount of wisdom, experience and passion.
View the full agenda for the day.
Delegates - Please bring along your practice example poster on the day and we’ll display them.
On the day there will be a number of exhibitors including:
- OPP Ltd who specialises in personality assessment, enabling people and organisations around the world to increase their effectiveness through the innovative application of psychological tools and techniques.
- Aspire Developments (UK) Ltd work in partnership with clients ranging from small and medium sized businesses, start-ups, and large corporations, to find innovative yet practical ways to make a difference to their business and to their people.
- Think Associates Ltd who specialise in using technology to support organisational and personal development in healthcare and other high-compliance industries.
- New Chapter applies innovative inclusion and OD thinking to help leaders, teams and organisations create workplaces and cultures where people thrive during times of change and feel included and valued for who they are.
Book your place
There are 200 places available to NHS OD practitioners. Due to demand we may have to ask organisations to send a maximum of two people, but we’ll always put you in control of those decisions if you have to make them.