This event is now fully booked. If you wish to be put on the waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The London 'Improving your flu fighter campaign' workshop will provide flu leads across England with an opportunity to develop their skills, network with other flu leads, share good practice and discuss ideas on how to continue to improve uptake.
- 10.00am - 10.30am - Registration and refreshments
- 10.30am - 11.00am - Introductions
- 11:00am - 11:30am - From flu lead to flu lead (two good practice presentations)
- 11.30am - 12.00pm - The best elements to a flu fighter campaign
- 12:00pm - 12:10pm - How HQ supports you
- 12:10pm - 1:30pm - Lunch
- 1:30pm - 2:00pm - Creating our national campaign with you
- 2:00pm - 2:15pm - Taking a look at good practice
- 2:15pm - 2:45pm - Coffee break
- 2:45pm - 3:30pm - The perfect evaluation
- 3:30pm - 3:45pm - What am I missing?
- 4:00pm - Close
Please note, programme is a working document therefore timings and details may be subject to change.
We also be collecting feedback throughout the day, so we can provide the correct support and materials for the next flu season.