Taking place on Wednesday 24 May in Leeds, the flu fighter conference is our largest event of the year. The event is an opportunity for NHS trusts to listen to a selection of key speakers and to better understand and develop strategies to improve the uptake of the flu vaccine in healthcare workers.
Download the full agenda for further information on the programme for the day.
As places are limited we ask that each trust only registers two people to attend. Trusts can provide additional names on the registration form, these names will be added to a waiting list and should there be any available space they will be invited to attend.
Date: 24 May
Time: 9:30am – 4:00pm
Venue: Horizon Leeds, 2 Brewery Wharf
The event will include:
- inspiring examples of good practice and innovations from NHS trusts that provide tangible solutions to the issues facing your flu fighter campaigns
- what’s happening on the national and international flu immunisation agenda and how we can learn from elsewhere
- how understanding cultural differences and organisational change will enable to us to improve people's perception of the flu jab
- how the way information is presented affects the decision people make and how to use this information to inform your flu fighter campaign.
- Public Health England will be present to answer your questions on the definition of frontline healthcare workers and peer vaccinators.
How to book
If you have any queries, contact a member of our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0844 800 5987.