Book onto this webinar to find out the latest position on the reform of the consultant contract and our considerations for an individual choice mechanism.
During the webinar, you will:
- hear the proposals for the reform of the consultant contract
- find out more about the implementation timetable and identify what support you will need
- have the opportunity to share your feedback to help inform the final position as we seek to reach a collective agreement with the British Medical Association and the Hospital Consultants and Specialists Association.
Tuesday 27 June, 6pm-7pm
Who should attend:
This webinar will be of interest to medical directors, HR directors and medical workforce leads.
- David Grantham, Director of Workforce and Organisational Development, Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust and Chair of the employer side consultant contract negotiating team.
- Paul Wallace, Director of Employment Relations & Reward, NHS Employers.
Book your place
Book your place on the webinar. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
To participate you simply need a computer with internet access which will enable you to see the presenters’ slides and submit online questions. You will also need a telephone line so that you can hear the presenters. We are keen to hear your thoughts, so please come prepared to ask questions using the chat box throughout the webinar.
To ensure that you are able to join the webinar please look at the system requirement guidance.
Logging in to the webinar may take some time, so please ensure you dial in at least 10 minutes before the session is due to start.
We have found that some organisations have restrictions on joining our webinars as they are hosted by an external site called Go to Webinar. We recommend you join a test session a few days in advance of the webinar.