Join us for this London event focused around increasing flu vaccination uptake among care staff. This is an opportunity to share and address the challenges you face in increasing uptake, to hear about the different approaches being used, to learn from others and join a network of peers.
This event is run by NHS Employers in collaboration with Public Health England and will showcase free posters and resources developed to support you to increase flu vaccination uptake among your staff.
Please register to attend the event.
- 9:30am - 10:00am: Refreshments
- 10:00am - 10:10am: Welcome and introductions
- 10:10am - 10:40am: Discussion on the current situation in social care
- 10:40am - 11:00am: Flu surveillance: Why vaccination of social care staff is important
- 11:00am - 11:20am: Case study: How flu affected my care home
- 11:20am - 11:40am: Break for coffee
- 11:40am - 12:10pm: Exploring potential delivery models
- 12:10pm - 12:40pm: Improving uptake: Lessons from the NHS
- 12:40pm - 1:20pm: Lunch
- 1:20pm - 1:40pm: Case study: What I've done to increase uptake
- 1:40pm - 2:00pm: What can flu fighter do for you?
- 2:00pm - 2:40pm: Future plans of action workshop
- 2:40pm Reflections and close