Join our employer engagement event to engage with relevant contacts on the Armed Forces agenda, keep up to date with the reservists programme and network with local NHS trusts in your region.
The event will be hosted at 254 Medical Regiment in Cambridge so employers will have the chance to meet military contacts and see what the role of being a reservist involves.
This will be your opportunity to:
How to book
- get an update from NHS Employers, the 254 Medical Regiment and the core Army engagement team
- hear presentations from reservists on the benefits of reserve service for both the military and NHS
- network with fellow NHS organisations and representatives from military organisations including Career Transition Partnership, Officers Association and Defence Relationship Management (DRM)
- take part in a medical centralised planning exercise to get a taste for what reservists do as part of their service
- have your say on how we can support the region and what you would like future engagement to involve.
To book your place email email@example.com with your name, job role, contact details and any dietary or special requirements.