A full day, CPD accredited conference for women to develop their skills as authentic, confident and truly inclusive health and care leaders.
Join us to hear from inspiring women from inside and outside the NHS, including our very special guest, the BBC’s political editor Laura Kuenssberg.
Be inspired by the This Girl Can campaign and learn how to balance success with happiness and navigate challenges successfully from our other fantastic speakers. Work on your presence, confidence and impact, become a co-creator of the Women Leaders manifesto in our practical breakout sessions and of course, connect with like-minded colleagues from across the health system.
Book your place.
What can I expect?
- The chance to hear from four inspiring keynote speakers
- Practical breakout sessions to support your own professional development, delivered by expert coaches with resources to take away
- Q and As and discussion points throughout the day
- A chance to participate in our live audience interaction polls
- plenty of opportunities to make new connections with colleagues from across the health and care sector, including at our post-event networking reception
Take a look at the programme (please note - this programme may be subject to change).
Who should attend?
Senior and aspiring female leaders working across health and care. The event is open to both members and non-members of the network.
We are delighted to announce that this conference is CPD accredited and is worth up to five CPD points. To qualify, simply fill in our form letting us know that you are interested in receiving points and we will send you your certificate after the event.
- Laura Kuenssberg, the BBC's first female Political Editor
- Kate Dale, Strategic Lead - Campaigns, Sport England and lead on This Girl Can
- Samantha Jones, Former HSJ Chief Executive of the Year and director of the New Care Models Programme, NHS England
- Jenni Middleton, editor, Nursing Times
Making an impact
Becci Martin, Director Boo Coaching and Consulting Ltd and Nicola Boyle, Director Delve OD, with special guests from North West Ambulance Service.
Become more confident when speaking publicly or networking and develop techniques to ensure your voice is heard. Using activities and learning from a ground breaking women’s leadership programme with the North West Ambulance Service (NWAS), our expert facilitators will offer practical tips on how to increase your presence, confidence and personal authority and make the best possible impact when you need it most.
Co-creating the Women Leaders Manifesto
Heather Moorhead, Director, Northern Ireland Confederation for Health and Social Care
In this highly creative interactive session, map out the key issues impacting on women in leadership and prioritise the actions that collectively will help us all shift the curve. Delegates will come away with the three practical actions they can take personally to be authentic leaders within their organisations and promote a new manifesto for women working in health and care.
Be the change you want to see
Emily Miles and Jane Galloway, London Women’s Leadership Network
There are many barriers facing women leaders as they progress in their careers. This workshop will help you to tap into your inner strength and become a resilient, positive role model, as well as exploring how coaching and mentoring can help you to help others.
- £199 + VAT (members of the NHS Confederation)
- £249 + VAT (non-members)
- £99 + VAT (Members of the NHS Leadership Academy Graduate Management Trainee Scheme)
How to book
Complete the online booking form. Please read our terms and conditions before booking.
If you have any queries, contact a member of our events team at email@example.com or on 0844 800 5987.
Exhibition and sponsor opportunities
A range of supporter opportunities are available for this event - please take a look at our supporter brochure for further information.
If you would like to be involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 306 3132.