Our next health and wellbeing network webinar will showcase proven strategies and best in class examples for managing sickness absence and MSK.
- Be inspired by NHS England’s healthy workforce programme
- Discover how a people centric approach to sickness absence has transformed culture at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Learn the essential actions to take on MSK from Professor Anthony Woolf, the Chair of the Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Alliance (ARMA)
- Understand how Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust have improved physiotherapy access to staff in their organisation
- Put your questions to experts
Join us for a webinar brimming with insights tailored specifically for health and wellbeing leads in the NHS. This unmissable event will provide thorough and practical analysis of current practice in managing sickness absence and MSK.
Register your attendance
and after registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Take a look at the System Requirements to check you can access the webinar.