Join us in November for a full day event focusing on recruitment practices in the NHS.
This event will provide an opportunity for delegates to hear and learn from experts within their field on a range of different topics that can help improve and streamline your recruitment practices.
Who should attend?
This event is for HR professionals in the NHS who have an interest in recruitment. We believe the day will be particularly useful for those in operational HR who are close to recruitment processes, and those in a position to improve and implement policy within their organisations. Places are limited, so will initially be restricted to one delegate per trust.
We will have a range of speakers from different organisations who are experts in their areas, sharing the latest information and good practice in recruitment.
Attend to hear about:
- the latest developments from NHS Jobs and how technology can aid your recruitment processes
- guidance from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) on when employers should make barring referrals to DBS
- the current landscape of language competency and the options available to you and your staff
- updates from the streamlining team on how trusts continue to work collaboratively to improve NHS to NHS transfers
- international recruitment and understanding the immigration rules
- hiring ex-offenders, and the model declaration form
- how an NHS organisation used technology to improve the onboarding of new starters in their organisation.
How to book
You can register for your free place via our Eventbrite page.