Join us in London on Thursday 1 November for the annual Health & Care Women Leaders Network conference.
Our theme is ‘Lift as you climb: women leaders inspiring and influencing change’ and the day will be a combination of plenary, breakout and panel sessions in which we aim to tackle the barriers that exist for women wanting to take their next steps into leadership. We will discuss how today's leaders can use their experiences to help aspiring leaders navigate their way through their leadership journey. Check out the full agenda and book your place.
Who should attend?
Senior and aspiring leaders working in health and social care. As our theme is ‘Lift as you climb’, there will be 20 opportunities for senior leaders (booking a full price place) to bring along an aspiring leader at half the full ticket price. Male colleagues are welcome to attend the conference.
Our confirmed speakers, panel guests and breakout leaders include:
- Niall Dickson, Chief Executive, NHS Confederation
- Samantha Allen, Chair, Health & Care Women Leaders Network and Chief Executive, Sussex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Dan Robertson, Director, Vercida Consulting
- Siobhan McKenna, Senior Policy Advisor, Greater London Authority
- Belinda Parmar, Founder, The Empathy Business
- Marianne Griffiths, Chief Executive, Western Sussex Hospitals and Brighton and Sussex University Hospitals Trust, voted number 1 in Health Service Journal's top chief executives 2018
- Dr Navina Evans, Chief Executive, East London NHS Foundation Trust, voted number 2 in HSJ's list of top chief executives 2018
- Professor Ruth Sealy, Associate Professor of Organisation Studies, University of Exeter Business School, Co-Director Exeter Centre for Leadership and author of NHS Women on Boards: 50:50 by 2020
- Richard Huntington, Chairman and Chief Strategy Officer, Saatchi & Saatchi London
- Kathy McLean, Executive Medical Director & Chief Operating Officer, NHS Improvement
- Professor Carol Woodhams, Professor of Human Resource Management, Surrey Business School.
Our conference is CPD accredited and is eligible for up to 5 CPD points. Please register your interest and we will send you your certificate after the event.
£199 + VAT for NHS Confederation members.
£249 + VAT for non-NHS Confederation members.
20 senior leaders can secure a place for an aspiring leader at half the full ticket price.
How to book
Book your place using our online form and don't forget to follow @hcwomenleaders for event and speaker updates.
Exhibition and commercial packages
The conference will also include a dedicated exhibition featuring relevant exhibitors.
If you would like to take an exhibition stand, sponsorship package or any other commercial involvement with the event, please get in touch.