11 / 7 / 2013 3.23pm
Find out who is on the board and more about them here.
To ask any of the board members a question please email email@example.com.
The purpose of the virtual board is to:
- give the NHS an opportunity to hear directly from specific board members who take a lead on or who are actively engaged with the health and wellbeing agenda in their organisation
- encourage health and wellbeing leads to approach their board and have confidence in doing so
- give health and wellbeing leads the knowledge to allow them to present their case for wellbeing in the right way tailored specifically to what a particular board member will be looking for.
- increase level of board engagement across trusts
- highlight the importance of engagement with the health and wellbeing agenda at board level.