15 / 8 / 2013 10.08am
Calling all communications flu fighters
Our updated flu fighter communications toolkit for 2013/14 is now available to view and download online, containing helpful facts and tips for you to use in your local flu fighter campaign.
Your flu lead and some of your senior managers will already be aware of the flu fighter campaign, but we need your support in broadcasting the importance of NHS staff being vaccinated against flu in your area.
How to use this toolkit
We recommend that your communications team links with human resources, occupational health, and any other department that may be involved in the promotion and delivery of the flu vaccine, and that you work together to plan your local communications campaign using this guide.
The toolkit includes:
- Flu facts
- Key messages and information
- Directions to useful source documents
- Template press releases for you to modify
- Sample articles for internal and external websites
- Graphics and photography for you to use
- Contact details so you can stay in touch with flu fighter HQ during and in the build up to the flu season
This toolkit aims to give you all the resources you need to manage your local campaign. However, we remain keen to support you if you have any questions or just want to let us know how your campaign is going. You can contact us at email@example.com or on 0844 334 5252.