09 / 9 / 2013 9.55am
The new workshops will look at the practical ways in which you can implement the new flexibilities with Agenda for Change, in a way that supports your organisation in achieving its strategic aims.
These workshops are a follow on from 'pay progression and appraisal' workshops we held back in April and May that looked at how to understand the implications of the recently agreed Agenda for Change proposals.
The benefits from attending the workshop are:
- You will hear a reminder of the scope of the new flexibilities available in AfC.
- You will be guided on how to overcome the barriers to implementation.
- You will be given advice on how to develop a strategic approach to pay and reward.
- Examples of a range of local approaches to reforming pay will be presented.
- Access to free legal advice from the experts at Capsticks.
- You will also be able to learn from other HRDs about what they are doing in their organisations.
The workshops will be hosted by Geoff Winnard, Head of Agenda for Change at NHS Employers and Kelvin Cheatle, Director, Capsticks HRA & Gary Hay, Partner, Capsticks LLP
Book your place
The full list of dates and regions are listed below. All the events are free and are on a first come first served basis. Please click on the event you would like to attend to book your place online.
1 October 2013 - London - DoubleTree by Hilton - Westminster, 30 John Islip Street, London SW1P 4DD
3 October 2013 - Birmingham - Devere venues, Colmore Gate, Bull Street, Birmingham B3 2QD
9 October 2013 - Leeds Marriott Hotel, 4 Trevelyan Square, Boar Lane, Leeds, England LS1 6ET
The events will also provide a valuable opportunity to network with colleagues and they will be interactive, so please come prepared to share your thoughts, ideas and experiences.
Find out more
In the meantime you can look at Agenda for Change pages which provide you with useful guidance documents on agreed amendments to the national terms and conditions.