17 / 10 / 2013 8.55am
@WeNurses twitter chat, Thursday 14 November at 8pm
This year @WeNurses will, once again, be hosting a live twitter chat to explore some key questions about staff flu vaccination. This is a brilliant opportunity for open debate about how flu vaccination campaigns are run, with perspectives and opinions from across the NHS.
Questions discussed will include:
- What stops frontline healthcare staff getting vaccinated?
- Are there common reasons for not getting vaccinated across the multidisciplinary team?
- Do we have a duty of care to be vaccinated?
- What are the challenges with getting vaccinated?
- How can we encourage our colleagues to be vaccinated?
For the first time, @NHSflufighter will be joined by @WeParamedics, @MHNurseChat, @WePharmacists, @LDNurseChat and @WeMidwives in the largest online debate ever hosted by @WeNurses.
More information about how to join the discussion on the Thursday 14 November can be found on the #WeNurses website or feel free to send any queries through to email@example.com.