08 / 11 / 2013 9.11am
We are now well into the NHS conference season and over the next three weeks you'll be able to see representatives from NHS Employers at conferences across the country.
The NHS Employers Organisation is the voice of employers in the NHS, supporting them to put patients first. We help employers make sense of current and emerging healthcare issues by regularly collecting and analysing the views of employers and using our expertise to support you.
If you're at any of these events, please drop by our stand and say hello.
- Monday 11th / Tuesday 12th - Unison Healthcare Assistants conference - Liverpool
- Tuesday 12th - NHS Employers Workforce Leaders summit - London
- Wednesday 13th / Thursday 14th - Royal College of Midwives conference - Telford
- Tuesday 26th / Wednesday 27th - Chief Nursing Officers summit - Birmingham
- Wednesday 27th / Thursday 28th - Hospital Directions - London
We also run a number of national campaigns to support the four priority areas of pay and negotiations, recruitment and planning the workforce, healthy and productive workplaces and employment policy and practice. Find out about the Personal, Fair & Diverse, Flu Fighters, Care Makers and Do OD campaigns, plus find out how social media can help you organisation.
We look forward to meeting you.