21 / 1 / 2014 2.10pm
As we enter 2014 we begin another year of joint working with Capsticks. During 2013 the work that has been completed between NHS Employers and Capsticks has covered a number of different areas, these include:
- the production of policy guidance on handling whistleblowing in the wake of high profile cases
- guidance on Agenda for Change (AfC) to underpin changes to the national agreement
- over a dozen roadshows held across the country promoting the flexibilities within AfC and lessons learnt from Francis
- podcasts talking about AfC.
The Capsticks HR advisory service is expanding nationally with clients in Leeds, Manchester, London, the South and Cornwall.
NHS Employers' promotion of Capsticks as the ''provider of choice' has resulted in a contract with Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Trust.
This year promises to be equally busy with joint work planned on:
- further developing AfC freedoms
- follow on work from Francis and Keogh
- pensions and rewards
- broader workforce transformation initiatives,
- specific support for contractual changes for doctors and other key staff groups
- reinforcing the theme of assisting employers in delivering more from their HR functions within constrained resources.
The topics of the first joint workshops of 2014 will be decided very soon, in the meantime if you have any thoughts or suggestions about what you would like Capsticks expertise and guidance on, please email email@example.com