16 / 1 / 2014 10.41am
The TEAM toolkit developed by our Do OD team is a resource you can use when working and developing your teams. The toolkit aims to help you embrace team working and recognise the contribution it can make to the delivery of compassionate patient care, from committed staff working within a common culture.
This resource is available now and includes:
- Theories and factsheets that can help you work effectively with your team.
- Evidence demonstrating the importance of team development and good practice in leadership for the delivery of successful outcomes.
- Application of ideas, including interventions and tools to measure their effectiveness.
- Motivational links and resources to inspire you, encourage you, and help you learn more about team development.
Who is this resource for?
- If you work in a team or lead a team
- If you want your team to work better
- If you’re struggling with ideas on how to tackle difficulties in your team.
What are people in the NHS saying about the TEAM toolkit?
We hope you find this resource useful, we have already had some great feedback and we’d be really interested to hear your thoughts. Contact us via email, Twitter (using the hashtag #TEAM) or join our NHS Organisational Development & Change LinkedIn group.
"@NHSE_DoOD Love this! Great format with so many signposts to useful resources. I'm sharing across the trust! Thanks guys" ( via twitter).
"( via twitter).@NHSE_DoOD Great stuff! Already looking at how we can use this to supplement what we are already doing in our #TEAM"
"Love this, like you say, there's a wealth of information out there and this excellent resource puts so much together in one place. We offer our teams the opportunity to participate in our team development model, consisting of six half day sessions comprising a team health check, service planning, team roles, MBTI, conflict and action planning. This will be a superb resource to compliment this. Thank you for sharing" (via LinkedIn).
"Have downloaded this great toolkit today and will be using the information to develop my new team. Love the practicality of the layout and click through resources" (via LinkedIn).
"Great toolkit, easy to read and digest. Thank you" (via LinkedIn).
Read more about team working or download the toolkit.