20 / 1 / 2014 8.27am
Dr Kate Granger is an award winning blogger and NHS doctor. Kate is a terminally ill cancer patient and blogs and tweets regularly about her treatment and care in the NHS.
Read Kate's blogs and follow her on twitter - her tag is @GrangerKate
There are two awards. The first is for an individual working in the NHS or delivering NHS funded services. The second is for teams or organisations who are part of the NHS or who deliver NHS funded services. These services can be delivered in hospitals, or in a primary care, community or residential setting.
What are the judges looking for?
We're looking for an individual, team or organisation that has made a fantastic difference to patient care. In particular, we are looking for:
- an ambitious and innovative way of delivering care
- high-quality management and leadership
- an approach that can be easily measured and have a real impact
- how the approach has made a difference to patient care
- how it makes a difference in the long term
- how easily it can be replicated in other organisations.
How to enter
Download our factsheet to find out how to apply.
The closing date for applications in Friday 14 February 2014.
The awards will be presented at the Health and Innovation Care Expo at Manchester Central on either the 3 of 4 March 2014.