09 / 5 / 2014 12.31pm
NHS Employers is working with HSJ and the NHS Leadership Academy, to discover and celebrate healthcare’s inspirational women. We are looking for those driving transformational change within the NHS - both in clinical and non-clinical settings.
This July we will be celebrating inspirational women in leadership which includes top executive roles as well as those making a difference on the frontline of the NHS within middle and senior management positions.
Inspiration comes in many forms but, as a starting point, we are looking for people who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- delivering outstanding leadership
- sharing knowledge and expertise with others in the sector
- acting as a role model or mentor to colleagues
- driving innovation in service and patient delivery, service redesign or research
- are at the heart of shaping or influencing policy.
A panel of expert judges will decide on the final list and the list will appear both on hsj.co.uk and in HSJ during July.
You can make nominations by visiting the HSJ web page and filling in the online form. Or you can nominate via Twitter using hashtag #HSJWomen.
The closing date for nominations is Friday 6 June.