16 / 6 / 2014 10.20am
The NHS Electronic Staff Record (ESR) programme has launched a new benefits calculator to further assist NHS organisations to model and quantify the business benefits that can be realised by using ESR. Managing workforce utilisation in the NHS will always be essential. ESR is evidenced to enable workforce efficiency, allowing both transition and transformation to be undertaken, whilst ensuring the right people, with the right skills are available in the right place at the right time.
Some of the benefits of using ESR include:
- Removal of data duplication
- improved data quality
- streamline back-office
- Manage training and development and associated costs
- Manage competency recording, reporting and compliance
- Potential to reduce clinical and corporate risk
- Maximise workforce efficiency - do more with the same or less
- Evidenced delivery of safe care.
To find out more and to access the ESR benefits calculator please click here.