11 / 6 / 2014 11.13am
In January this year we launched our inaugural Kate Granger awards for compassionate care.
We invited nominations from individuals, teams or organisations that were making a fantastic difference to patient care. In particular, we were looking for:
- an ambitious and innovative way of delivering care
- high-quality management and leadership
- an approach that can be easily measured and have a real impact
- how the approach has made a difference to patient care
- how it makes a difference in the long term
- how easily it can be replicated in other organisations.
We had more than 80 powerful and emotive entries from individuals and teams / organisations working in the NHS, delivering services in hospitals, primary care, community or residential settings.
We want to recognise all the high quality entries and share with you the fantastic work that is being delivered day in, day out in the NHS. This brochure gives you a synopsis of the two winners, the 11 shortlisted entries and all the other commendable entries.
You can find out more about Kate's work by visiting her website, following her on twitter or following her #hellomynameis campaign.
Read or download the brochure.